Beli Mantil - medforum

Forum studenata medicine svih univerziteta u Srbiji

How to Convert EDB to PST file?

How to Convert EDB to PST file?

Postod johncarter » Pet Mar 23, 2018 2:22 pm

EdbMails EDB to PST Converter Software which allow you to nicely Recover EDB emails mailbox to PST File as well as repair corrupt exchange server database.It can easily find the EDB location and fix all the issues of EDB file to makes it useable into outlook file. It gives the complete examination of Exchange Databases files to recover and alteration process.This tool can easily export exchange mailbox to PST from Outlook Without distressing the size of Exchange EDB files and easily convert EDB files into PST, EML, MSG, Text and HTML file format with convert all reclaimed Email items into outlook file with along email header, email equities or attachments too. Splitting the generous size of PST file up to 20GB or more during conversion time.

• Easily Converts EDB to PST files &Restore deleted mailboxes directly from EDB file.
• It is compatible with all MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and latest 2016.
• It compatible with all the windows OperatingSystems like Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
• Also, it provides recovery of all the attachments including contacts and calendar.

Free EDB to PST Converter is the only available software which allows you to convert and export Online as well Offline, both, EDB file to PST format.

For more information visit: https://www.edbmails.com

Slika
Korisnikov avatar
johncarter
Forumski student

Pridružio se: Pet Mar 23, 2018 2:19 pm

Re: How to Convert EDB to PST file?

Postod EdwinB » Čet Mar 14, 2019 8:01 pm

Converters are very important today, I think we have a wide variety of them, we even have download vimeo videos for many important users like you or me. I appreciate the information you give us.
Korisnikov avatar
EdwinB
Forumski student

Pridružio se: Čet Mar 14, 2019 7:43 pm

Re: How to Convert EDB to PST file?

Postod ralphmiller » Čet Avg 01, 2019 11:32 am

Convert EDB to PSt file easily using vMail EDB to PST Converter utility.This EDB file conversion utility has the ability to fix all corruption and damage issues from the Exchange EDB file and it also provides the feature to Export Exchange EDB file databases like emails, contacts, chats, tasks, notes, journals, and appointments to Outlook PST and several other file formats like EML, EMLX, MSG, and HTML.
Korisnikov avatar
ralphmiller
Forumski student

Pridružio se: Čet Avg 01, 2019 11:27 am

Povratak na Ćaskanje